Upon completion of the Bachelor of Hotel management the students have become a service-minded specialist for hotel, restaurant and tourism industry. Graduates have developed an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to develop applicable problem solving methods in practical situations. Furthermore they will be able to process ideas on a theoretical level and apply this knowledge independently and creatively in different situations related to hotel business. The aim of the programme is that the graduates have the necessary qualifications for supervisory, managerial, consulting, planning and development positions in the international hotel industry.
Successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any academic stream with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks from HSEB or any other board recognized by Tribhuvan University with English as a compulsory subject.
Candidates seeking admission to BHM course should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test within the stipulated time. The applicants should enclose with the application form, attested copies of:
- Certificate and testimonials of all examinations passed.
- Equivalency, Transfer and Character Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Must have secured 40% marks in CMAT conducted by T.U.
The BHM program extends over six semesters (3 Years). The BHM degree is awarded on its successful completion. All candidates for the BHM degree must fulfill the following requirements:
- Successful completion of 120 credit hours
- Successful completion of industrial Release Programme and Project Work.